We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It is very possible that you have used the empanada dough that they sell in stores to make your empanadas, but in Guiainfantil.com We suggest you make it by hand, following the grandmother's recipe.
Kids will have fun preparing this homemade pie dough and then you can fill it with your favorite ingredients.
- 1 egg
- 150 gr of butter
- 3 cups of flour
- a pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons of water
1. Mix the flour and salt in a bowl.
2. Add the egg, the butter (take it out of the fridge beforehand) and the water. Mix all the ingredients well until you get a dough.
3. When the dough is smooth, roll it into a ball and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Take it out and with the help of a roller roll it out until it is fine.
5. Your dough is ready, you just have to fill it with your favorite ingredients, put it in the oven and ... ready to eat!
You can read more articles similar to Dough for empanada. Home made recepies, in the category of Kitchen with children on site.